HILLCARE FOUNDATION FOR HEALTH
An Organization of the HillCare Foundation
THE HILLCARE FOUNDATION FOR HEALTH IS A
501(c)3 NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION ESTABLISHED IN 1991.
We embrace the philosophy that effective healthcare in the minority communities must focus
on the unique needs, traditions, perceptions and expectations of each ethnic group. Education
and clinical services, alone, are ineffective in breaking the cycle of poor health.
• SELF-ESTEEM of the individual and the community is the essential ingredient to effective healthcare
• PERSONAL EMPOWERMENT is the key to community health
• CULTURAL RELEVANCY to the population being served is the most crucial factor of an effective health care program
• CULTURAL COMPETENCY of the participating healthcare providers enhances healthcare services in a community
• DISPARITY OF CARE is the primary challenge for effective preventative health in the minority communities
Our organization is an operational foundation that provides services directly to the community.
As such, our community projects rely on public and private donors and individual donations.
Donations are tax deductible under federal non-profit guidelines and regulations.